So much fun to take time off, be with friends, family, and make new memories as we celebrated my life with those I love!
Here are some of the highlights…
Monday – Wednesday… Beach time with Robert!
Thursday – Sunday… More birthday shenanigans with my special soul sisters!
Such a wonderful time celebrating my birthday week… Feeling blessed and loved!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00 ($149.00 Early Registration Ends June 30th)
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- Optimal Treatment of Disease: This virtual workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want to learn practical protocols for the treatment of disease from Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Learn the protocols and synergies of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Hydrocortisone in the treatment of disease.
- Learn protocols to relieve pain and other health symptoms
- Get answers to specific health questions
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, 12 noon Eastern Time to 6 PM, via Zoom
- Cost $399.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
- When you register for the Optimal Treatment of Disease course, you will also receive the links to download FIVE of Dr. Levy’s digital books!
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Primal Panacea
- Death by Calcium
- Magnesium: Reversing Disease
- Hidden Epidemic
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 5/22/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ If your body could speak, what would it be telling you? World renowned, New York Times Bestselling author Christiane Northrup, MD, has spent her life as an advocate for women’s health and wellness. She practiced as an OB/GYN physician for 25 years. Now she is a respected speaker. Dr. Northrup will share how our body holds wisdom, even after menopause. (Aired 5/19/21)
Tuesday, 5/23/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Board–Certified cardiologist, Thomas Levy, MD, JD, has been a great teacher about the benefits of vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide, and how toxins in the mouth can cause disease. We have completed two incredible workshops that are still available on my website; The Roadmap to Health and Optimal Treatment of Disease! With so many people remorseful for some of the choices of their past, it is important to discover natural options available to achieve health. Some of this natural product information could be hard to find, but not when Dr. Levy is in The Classroom. Dr Levy will share information on Methylene Blue and its benefits.
Wednesday, 5/24/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ William Davis, MD, is a cardiologist and author of many books including the New York Times bestselling Wheat Belly series, UNDOCTORED, and his latest book called Super Gut! In the process of seeking optimal health, I am grateful that Dr. Davis has agreed to assist us in our 6-week Super Gut workshop starting on 8/1/23! Dr. Davis is back to share how the microbiome impacts our body shape and composition.
Thursday, 5/25/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook PREMIERE 12:05 pm ~ Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT, of Rightway Health and Wellness, has taught us all about the lymphatic system, dealing with emotions, and the importance of a balanced mindset. She has helped us cleanse our Gallbladder/Liver and taught us about the latest in energy medicine by introducing us to tools like EVOX and ZYTO. Last time Dr Jen was in The Classroom she shared how she uses the AO Scan to help confirm bloodwork. Not all scans are created equal… Dr. Jen will share my AO Scan results and compare this scan information to other scans in the market.
Friday, 5/26/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ What would you do if allopathic medicine offered no hope for your condition or situation? In 1989, Karen Hurd found herself searching for alternatives when her 18-month-old daughter was poisoned with a household pesticide. The medical experts gave the prognosis that she would live only one year. They could have been right had Karen not researched and implemented alternatives for her daughter. Karen will share her journey and how we can all be the heroes of our own health journeys. (Aired 5/25/22)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com