Last Saturday, April 8, 2023, I received a call from our friend Dave. What I heard was, “I’ve got some bad news… Nancy is gone!” Dave is Robert’s high school friend and Nancy was Dave’s best friend.
My reply to him, “Where did she go to?”
At this point, Dave is in tears saying, “No, Lil… Nancy is dead! She died in a freak car accident. She got run over by her own car!”
Nancy was a kind, loving, smart, sensitive, fun, woman, and friend. She loved to dance and we danced everytime we were together. Nancy was also a wonderful mother and grandmother. Everyone who knew her would feel special just to be by her side.
Nancy had many health issues and the words natural, organic, healthy, and chemical-free became her way of life. She was dedicated and committed to optimal health. As you can imagine, we would always have so much to talk about.
In the two years I have known her, she shared the good, the bad, and the ugly with me. We had a special bond. Nancy overcame incredible amounts of adversity and was thriving! But on Saturday, her physical body became separated from her soul, when she took her final breath. We will honor and celebrate her life this Wednesday, 4/19/23, at The Villages.
As I reflect on the tragic loss of my cousin two months ago and now Nancy, I ask that you please say some prayers of acceptance, strength, and healing for their beautiful families?
More than ever before I can see the urgency of life… I am looking forward to taking time during the I AM the SOLUTION virtual weekend and continuing education of the soul on April 21-23, 2023 to personally visit the tomb, grieve, process, and be grateful for all the gifts and lessons God has blessed me with.
What about you? Is there something in your life that you just cannot make sense of? If so, Please consider joining us so we can heal, accept, and become the SOLUTION, together… REGISTER TODAY!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Take Back Your Life, Spirit, Mind & Body: You can discover new goals, release past trauma, learn to trust God, and embrace EVERYTHING in your life because it has purpose.
- Attend the New Truths Series: I AM the SOLUTION virtual weekend workshop & Continuing Education for the Soul, April 21-23, 2023.
- Click Here to learn more and register…
- Cost: $299.00 (Early Registration $250.00 until 3/31/23)
- Space is limited, REGISTER NOW!
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00 ($149.00 Early Registration Ends June 30th)
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- M3 Detox Experience – Mold Metals Microbes
- From Treatment To Recovery, With Support
- Co-Hosted with Lee Cowden, MD
- Learn from Thomas Levy, MD, JD, Jennifer Gramith ND, Doug Kau, how to Take Our Health Back!
- Cost: *$299.00 REGISTER NOW!
- *THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TESTING OR SUPPLEMENTS
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 3-day Fast & 1-Day Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
- online recordings for all live sessions.
- Cost: $149.00 (Supplies not included in price.)
- Click Here to learn how to give your body this gift!
- 3-day Fast & 1-Day Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 4/17/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Stephan Esser, MD, is not only a board certified, non-surgical orthopedic medical doctor, he is Whole Food Plant Based. Dr. Esser is passionate about helping his patients heal as naturally as possible. He challenges his patients to rethink their nutrition. Dr. Esser teaches how optimal nutrition can help improve health outcomes. He will share how we can choose a health reset! (Aired 4/19/22)
Tuesday, 4/18/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook PREMIERE 12:05 pm ~ Unfortunately, it usually takes a diagnosis or illness to point us to a new way of seeing health. What if there was no medication to reverse whatever disease or diagnosis you might have? How would you change your life? Lifestyle Nutritionist, Mike Young, is the founder of the nonprofit A Plant Based Diet. He made changes to his lifestyle and as a result learned some truths that woke him up to health optimization and longevity. Mike will share how we can live to 150!
Wednesday, 4/19/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook PREMIERE 12:05 pm ~ Have you had your G-BOMBS today? If you haven’t, you will want to after this class. World renowned, New York Times bestselling author, Joel Fuhrman, MD, has been sharing evidence-based research about healing our bodies with a Nutritarian lifestyle. Do you consider yourself a healthy eater? Do you suffer from mood issues? Are you currently taking medication to make it through the day? Dr. Fuhrman will share natural options for depression and anxiety.
Thursday, 4/20/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT, of Rightway Health and Wellness, has taught us all about the lymphatic system, dealing with emotions, and the importance of a balanced mindset. She has helped us cleanse our Gallbladder/Liver and taught us about the latest in energy medicine by introducing us to tools like EVOX and ZYTO. There are so many people being accused of misinformation. What is real and what is not? It is important that we trust what we hear and verify everything. Dr. Jen will share the current health trends and if they are fact or fiction.
Friday, 4/21/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ When I first learned about the chief medical officer of Riordan Clinic, Ron Hunninghake, MD, he was treating covid patients with high dose IV vitamin C and other natural therapies. As you can imagine, he was villainized by the media for educating and empowering his patients. Dr. Hunninghake has devoted his career to the emerging paradigm of self-care: the patient as an informed medical partner. From the first days of medical school, he sought to find new ways of encouraging his patients to take better care of themselves, form new and sustainable habits of health, and assume greater responsibility for their own health. He will share how we can achieve optimal health outcomes when we partner with our doctors. (Aired 4/21/22)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
LIVE on: Telegram, Facebook, YouTube &
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com
LIKE & Follow Me: Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter
Subscribe: Website, Odysee, BitChute & YouTube!
On Demand: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio!