I cannot believe we will be celebrating Labor Day tomorrow! This prompted me to dive deeper into what created the need to take a stand for laborers and what caused this day to become a national holiday.
Why must people die to protect our inalienable rights? Why do we forget the reason we celebrate these freedoms? Why do we honor those who have paved the path towards our freedom with mindless eating, drinking, and partying.
As we celebrate with our loved ones, let’s visualize what this world would be like today if it wasn’t for those who fought for fair labor laws and more. Most importantly, what will our world be like in the future if we keep allowing our freedoms to be taken away… Freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government!
This year alone, I have had 14 videos removed from my YouTube channel. But if I count the videos removed since June 2021, I will need to add 16 more videos, totaling 30 videos removed! These videos were perfectly fine prior to now but not anymore. 30 videos may not seem like a big deal, but I know I am not the only one who is experiencing this kind of censorship on social media. This is discrimination against natural health, free thinking, and informed choice. We should ask ourselves, why is this information so feared? Who wants this information deleted?
I can get off YouTube… I get it. And I do have other platforms like BitChute and Odysee. But the one platform we most use for research is YouTube. If I and others walk away, little by little no one will know we have options when it comes to natural health and personal choice.
I am grateful for our ancestors and I appreciate what they have done for us. Although I am a woman of peace, I will keep showing up as a reminder that some things are worth fighting for.
What about you? How will you honor those people who have fought, been mocked, martyred, and lost? How will you honor those who have taken a stand so that we can have the privileges we celebrate on holidays?
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
- The Emotion Code & Body Code: Trapped emotions can cause physical illness to your body. Would you like to release trapped emotions, feel better, and love your life? Are you ready to identify your body’s imbalances so you can release them and their potential effects? Your body is always speaking to you… Listen, Release, and change your life.
- Click Here to learn more about attending a workshop with the creator of The Body Code, Dr. Bradley Nelson.
- This 2-day LIVE event is November 3 – 4, 2022, in Cape Canaveral, FL. REGISTER NOW!
- Admission: $550.00 (Early Registration $520.00 Ends on 8/31/23)
- Admission & VIP: $699 (Early Registration $669.00 Ends on 8/31/23)
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- M3 Detox Experience – Mold Metals Microbes
- From Treatment To Recovery, With Support
- Co-Hosted with Lee Cowden, MD
- Learn from Thomas Levy, MD, JD, Jennifer Gramith ND, Doug Kaufmann, Joel Fuhrman, MD, Richard Horowitz, MD, Michelle LaMasa Dawson, PhD, and more, how to Take Our Health Back!
- Cost: *$299.00 REGISTER NOW!
- *THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TESTING OR SUPPLEMENTS
- Optimal Treatment of Disease: This virtual workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want to learn practical protocols for the treatment of disease from Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Learn the protocols and synergies of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Hydrocortisone in the treatment of disease.
- Learn protocols to relieve pain and other health symptoms
- Get answers to specific health questions
- Cost $399.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
- When you register for the Optimal Treatment of Disease course, you will also receive the links to download FIVE of Dr. Levy’s digital books!
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Primal Panacea
- Death by Calcium
- Magnesium: Reversing Disease
- Hidden Epidemic
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 9/4/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Have you ever had a bad day and everything around you seems wrong? Just recently, I was having a conversation with someone and everything was bothering them. They were not feeling like their jovial self. It was at that moment that I recognized they were in their EGO. When I proposed they shift from their ego to their essence, they said, “I don’t know how!” I will share how to recognize when we are in our ego and how we can tenderly embrace our essence. (Aired 3/22/23)
Tuesday, 9/5/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Recently, someone I trusted made choices that were impulsive, unprofessional, and vindictive. I would hate to think they purposely chose to cause harm in my life, but based on their actions, it certainly looks like it. These actions have caused me to seek God’s wisdom and He has brought me peace in every turn. Everything has a season and, during the spring, pruning is important. There are times that we are pruned as well. I certainly feel like I have been pruned. Has someone you love or trusted carelessly hurt you? I will share some of the lessons learned during this time, most importantly, how God will turn all harm to good. (Aired 4/11/23)
Wednesday, 9/6/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ What kind of father did you grow up with? Was he kind or abusive? Do you have a great relationship with your father or are you still carrying the pain from your past. It is amazing how much time I spend coaching people about how to release the hurts and past traumas from their childhood. As we enter a weekend that honors fathers, let’s discover, embrace, and release the wounds from our childhood so we can fully celebrate the man who gave us life. (Aired 6/15/23)
Thursday, 9/7/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Last week I shared how to embrace your inner wounded child. I loved hearing your feedback! I also discovered that many of you are having a problem understanding how to focus on what you want. As a Certified Life Coach, I spend a lot of time sharing this concept, but hey… it took me a long time to understand it as well. So, in response to your amazing feedback, I will share how you can create the Life You Want. (Aired 6/28/23)
Friday, 9/8/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ There are times in my life when I feel that God is calling me to make a change. When this happens, I get silent and wait for my next orders from God. How does God speak to you? This year, I have noticed how many children are growing up not knowing anything about God. The schools and society are promoting confusing lifestyles. I have felt tugged towards sharing God’s word, doing more classes about the Bible, and freeing my time to create a new path. I believe I now know what steps to take and I look forward to sharing them with you. (Aired 7/27/23)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com