Happy Sunday & Happy Father’s Day!
There are so many wonderful fathers I am grateful for… I do want to focus on and celebrate the beautiful fathers who have made a difference in all our lives!
Starting with the father who gave me life, Jose Medina, and ending with my husband who has tenderly and firmly loved all our children. My heart is full of gratitude.
I am truly blessed to say that in our family we have incredible fathers. Eric, Bryan, Tom, Mel, Brandon, and Austin just to name a few. They all inspire and give me hope for a brighter future for the next generation.
Then, there are some who have not experienced fatherhood in a loving way. Perhaps their father was abusive or absent.
I once heard a priest say, “when a child is abandoned by their father, it leaves a hole in their soul.” I believe it could also keep us from an intimate relationship with our ultimate Father, God.
If that is your story, I am truly sorry… I will say however, I am grateful you were born!
Now you get to replace the story of abuse with the story of creating a beautiful life for yourself and your children. God wanted you to be born and to use the experience to be better, not bitter.
If the celebration of Father’s Day leaves you a bit empty, you are not alone. Perhaps it is time to focus on our Heavenly Father. The Father who never leaves and is ALWAYS with us. The Father who will always work things out for the good of all. The Father who wants the best for us!
Perhaps when we look at our earthly father, there are flaws. What human isn’t flawed? Our fathers, just like us, did the best they could at the time. Our Heavenly Father is perfect. He will fill that hole in our soul, spirit, mind, and body.
I am grateful for all our flawed fathers for they are truly our teachers of who to be and who not to be… So let’s be who we say we are! God will only teach us how to be. God reflects pure love. God really loves us!
God Bless all the fathers, stepfathers, foster fathers, and men who have stepped in as a father.
Happy Father’s Day!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00 ($149.00 Early Registration Ends June 30th)
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
- The Emotion Code & Body Code: What is a symptom telling you? How do imbalances hold you back and affect your life? Your body is always speaking to you… Listen, Release, and change your life.
- Click Here to learn more about attending a workshop with the creator of The Body Code, Dr. Bradley Nelson.
- This 2-day LIVE event is November 3 – 4, 2022, in Cape Canaveral, FL. REGISTER NOW!
- Admission: $550.00 (Early Registration $520.00 Ends on 8/31/23)
- Admission & VIP: $699 (Early Registration $669.00 Ends on 8/31/23)
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- Optimal Treatment of Disease: This virtual workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want to learn practical protocols for the treatment of disease from Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Learn the protocols and synergies of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Hydrocortisone in the treatment of disease.
- Learn protocols to relieve pain and other health symptoms
- Get answers to specific health questions
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, 12 noon Eastern Time to 6 PM, via Zoom
- Cost $399.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
- When you register for the Optimal Treatment of Disease course, you will also receive the links to download FIVE of Dr. Levy’s digital books!
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Primal Panacea
- Death by Calcium
- Magnesium: Reversing Disease
- Hidden Epidemic
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 6/19/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ There are so many things in our lives that are obvious but go unnoticed until someone or something brings them to our attention. As an example, until we receive a complement, we are unaware that we have a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful family, or a reliable car. Author Paul Jenkins, PhD, will share how we can achieve a higher level of awareness and achieve Pathological Positivity. (Aired 6-24-19)
Tuesday, 6/20/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Ashley Biscoe, ND, of Attune Medical, was instrumental in helping me learn about the recurrence of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) in my body. She was specific about how to test for this, which made a huge difference. How many times do we feel a symptom and take a pill to suppress whatever symptom we have? I am amazed at how quickly the body bounces back to health when it is given what it naturally needs. Dr. Biscoe is back to share the healing philosophy behind Naturopathic Medicine.
Wednesday, 6/21/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Are you familiar with Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) bands? Not too long-ago, Mike DeBord, President and CEO of B3 Sciences, came to the classroom to show us how we can hack our body into growing strong muscles with half the weight in half the time! Dr. Mike is one of the top BFR experts in the world. He will share his journey back to health and wellness. He will also teach us how we too can start our journey back to health at any age… especially after 50! Click Here to learn more about the B3 Bands!
Thursday, 6/22/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ William Davis, MD, is a cardiologist and author of many books including the New York Times bestselling Wheat Belly series, UNDOCTORED, and his latest book called Super Gut! In our process of seeking optimal health, I am grateful that Dr. Davis has agreed to assist us in our 6-week Super Gut course starting on August 1st! But who is Dr. Davis? And why is he so passionate about us looking at our microbiome for optimal health? Dr. Davis is back to share his journey towards stepping out of his comfort zone and into a natural approach to health.
Friday, 6/23/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ I was looking for a whole food plant based medical doctor in Jacksonville, FL. Well, to my surprise, I not only found one, but he is an orthopedic surgeon! Stephan Esser, MD, is so passionate about nutrition that he goes out of his way to educate his patients about optimum health. How does food affect our bones? Dr. Esser will join us to share why our food is medicine! (Aired 6-23-20)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com