Have you ever tapped into your gratitude at a time when devastation was evident? Well, it seems like the world has lost its compass. What was up at one point, seems down. Regardless of what we see or how we see it, knowing that God is in control and has an awesome plan, can help us in difficult crazy moments to hold on to peace deep within!
I want us to truly look way beyond the craziness and just be grateful. Grateful for the mess that will later become our message. Grateful for the poison that will later become our passion. Grateful for mistakes that will later become growth opportunities. Grateful for the difficult-to-love people in our lives who will teach us how to love unconditionally.
Yes, sometimes it is hard to see the blessing in our trials. It is up to us to remember that blessings come as gifts. Those gifts might be wrapped in ugly wrapping paper. No matter how the gift is wrapped, know that the good, bad, or ugly… will lead to blessing. And this knowledge will help bring peace deep within.
Tuesday is Valentine’s Day and although I’m incredibly grateful and madly in love with my valentine, I know there are people who do not feel the same way. They might even feel an unspoken pressure to be excited about this day. For those who do not look forward to February 14th, just know, this is just a day and whatever meaning you give it, that is what it will become.
Every day can be Valentine’s Day. We have an opportunity to create, love, laugh, and be grateful for our friends, family, and the stranger on the street. No matter our past experience, we get to be the love we want to receive.
I want to encourage you to tap into the unconditional love of self and others, by joining us for the I AM the SOLUTION virtual workshop. It is time to rewrite your story and Take Back Your Joy… Spirit, Mind & Body! All things work for the greater good, even for you!
Virtual weekend workshop for continuing education of the soul! Please SAVE THE DATE: March 17 – 19, 2023!!! Space is limited: Click Here to Learn More, Save Your Seat, or Register Right Away!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Optimal Treatment of Disease: This virtual workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want to learn practical protocols for the treatment of disease from Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Learn the protocols and synergies of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Hydrocortisone in the treatment of disease.
- Learn protocols to relieve pain and other health symptoms
- Get answers to specific health questions
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, 12 noon Eastern Time to 6 PM, via Zoom
- Cost $399.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
- When you register for the Optimal Treatment of Disease course, you will also receive the links to download FIVE of Dr. Levy’s digital books!
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Primal Panacea
- Death by Calcium
- Magnesium: Reversing Disease
- Hidden Epidemic
- Take Back Your Life, Spirit, Mind & Body: You can discover new goals, release past trauma, learn to trust God, and embrace EVERYTHING in your life because it has purpose.
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- Cost: *$299.00 REGISTER NOW!
- *THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TESTING OR SUPPLEMENTS
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 2/13/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ In 2013, I watched a documentary featuring orthomolecular scientist, Andrew Saul, PhD, called Food Matters. Ever since, Dr. Saul has been a wonderful teacher in The Classroom. It was Dr. Saul who showed me how I could get off my asthma medications by using vitamin C. I am most grateful to him. The last time Dr. Saul was in The Classroom, we had a wonderful conversation on how to unite through prayer. Dr. Saul is back to teach us how to overcome fear. (Aired 2/16/22)
Tuesday, 2/14/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ There are certain days we acknowledge love. Valentine’s Day is the day all who love, share their love. Telling your loved one how you feel should be an everyday occurrence. Is it getting harder to tell your spouse you love them? Do you even love your spouse? Well, my husband, Robert, and I will discuss our keys to a loving relationship and how to create a marriage of three!
Wednesday, 2/15/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Have you had your G-BOMBS today? If you haven’t, you will want to after this class. World renowned, New York Times bestselling author, Joel Fuhrman, MD, has been sharing evidence-based research about healing our bodies with a Nutritarian lifestyle. Do you consider yourself a healthy eater? But is it truly healthy or another fad diet? Did you know there are many things that we consider healthy that could be causing us health issues? Dr. Fuhrman will share the truth about our health!
Thursday, 2/16/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook PREMIERE 12:05 pm ~ Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT, of Rightway Health and Wellness, has taught us all about the lymphatic system, dealing with emotions, and the importance of a balanced mindset. She has helped us cleanse our Gallbladder/Liver and taught us about the latest in energy medicine by introducing us to tools like EVOX and ZYTO. It does not matter how much we do to improve our body, stress can affect us without knowing… but the body knows. Dr. Jen will share what happens to our body when we live in stress and what we can do about it.
Friday, 2/17/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ What do you do when God speaks to you? I know what I do… I LISTEN! Just recently I went on a walk on the beach, and I was able to witness what it is like when animals are not in captivity. It dawned on me that there are times in our lives when we are in captivity. If you feel paralyzed by fear, perhaps it is time to learn how to remove your shackles. I will share what I learned from my special walk. (Aired 2/17/21)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com