On May 5, 2023, Robert decided to give me the surprise of a lifetime. He not only surprised me for my 60th Birthday, he also planned much, much more. He actually planned this party with the help of our daughters Ashley and Brittney and my dear friend Julie! AMAZING!!!
To say that I have fallen in love with Robert all over again is not doing my feelings justice. For him to create such a loving, spectacular, fun night, has confirmed, once again, that he is an incredible man!
Here are some pictures to show you what happened… I apologize for all the pictures in advance!
Just in case you do not know the reference of “El Tigre,” “Blue Steel,” or “Magnum….” Blake nailed it!
Here are more beautiful pictures with friends and family!
AS ALWAYS… HERE IS DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF THE SAME PICTURE… 🙂
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!
Today is my official birthday and the 12th Anniversary of The Classroom. But most importantly, it is Mother’s Day!
This is such a special day because I am the only gift my mom did not return… Thank God I was not born with a tag. 😉
I will say this… the love a mother has for their child is unbreakable, strong, and enduring. I am grateful to be able to celebrate another Mother’s Day with my mom.
For those of you who have lost your mom, write her a love letter. Then read it out loud. No worries…Your mommy will hear it!
As I have mentioned many times, it does not matter if a child is born in your heart or in your womb… that tiny little soul will fill your life with sorrow and gladness. Release any heaviness as it takes too much room. Make extra room and fill every nook and cranny with those precious memories until your heart rejoices uncontrollably. The only love that can supersede a mother’s love is the love of God!
Happy Mother’s Day!
I am taking some time off to celebrate my life with family and friends. This week I will highlight special shows that you may or may not have seen before. I hope you enjoy!
I will also highlight the 12th Year AnniBirthary of Gifts & Lessons, class!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00 ($149.00 Early Registration Ends June 30th)
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- Optimal Treatment of Disease: This virtual workshop is for healthcare practitioners who want to learn practical protocols for the treatment of disease from Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Learn the protocols and synergies of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Hydrocortisone in the treatment of disease.
- Learn protocols to relieve pain and other health symptoms
- Get answers to specific health questions
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, 12 noon Eastern Time to 6 PM, via Zoom
- Cost $399.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
- When you register for the Optimal Treatment of Disease course, you will also receive the links to download FIVE of Dr. Levy’s digital books!
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Primal Panacea
- Death by Calcium
- Magnesium: Reversing Disease
- Hidden Epidemic
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 5/15/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Two Days ago, I celebrated my 48th birthday on the first broadcast of The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom… The woman who began this journey is not the same curious student who sits in the classroom today. When I state, “This classroom has saved me,” I am being completely truthful! Although aging has taken its natural toll, sometimes I cannot recognize the woman I was 10 years ago. On this day, I will share my greatest awakening moments in the classroom. (If you have had any awakenings or transformations because of the teachers in the classroom, I would love to hear from you as well.) (Aired 5/13/21)
Tuesday, 5/16/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ William Davis, MD, is a cardiologist and author of many books including the New York Times bestselling Wheat Belly series, UNDOCTORED, and his latest book called Super Gut! Many people do not know how Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) can affect our body. Dr. Davis will share signs, symptoms, and how to naturally reverse SIBO. Also, I am so excited to share that Dr. Davis will be joining us for a 6-week Super Gut workshop teaching us how we can reprogram our microbiome, restore our health, and release weight in four weeks! (Aired 3/21/23)
Wednesday, 5/17/ Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ With all the chaos and hate in the world, we need a change of perspective through the eyes of love! If you have ever experienced pain, disappointment, or loss and you have wanted to shut down your ability to reconcile or move on, it is time to shift your perspective about the miracles in your life. Author, Master Teacher, and world-renowned expert on a Course in Miracles, Carol Howe, will teach us how to transform our sorrow to joy. (Aired 2-21-23)
Thursday, 5/18/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ When multiple people at different times asked me if I have ever heard of the author of The World Peace Diet, Will Tuttle, PhD, you take note. Then shortly after, when I find myself at an event with Dr. Tuttle as the main speaker, I paid attention! Dr. Tuttle has dedicated his life to addressing and making us aware of the dilemmas we face in life. He will share provocative, challenging, and ultimately inspiring ideas on how to we can all solve them. (Aired 1-25-23)
Friday, 5/19/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ There are certain days we acknowledge love. Valentine’s Day is the day all who love, share their love. Telling your loved one how you feel should be an everyday occurrence. Is it getting harder to tell your spouse you love them? Do you even love your spouse? Well, my husband, Robert, and I will discuss our keys to a loving relationship and how to create a marriage of three! (Aired 2-14-23)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com