Last weekend, I was so focused on the I AM the SOLUTION weekend virtual workshop that I did not share how honoring and beautiful Nancy’s celebration of life was!
Nancy’s celebration showed me how important it is to have support during difficult times and to allow tears to flow spontaneously and without apology. It is also important to be willing to hold conflicting emotions at the same time, even if those emotions are difficult to comprehend. Even if we cannot understand God’s plan, being able to honor each emotion as sacred and still be able to dance can only lead to letting go of my desire to bring Nancy back!
After we left The Villages, we stopped in Longwood to cheer our little baseball star Jacob and be with family. It was such an emotional day.
Nancy wrote her own eulogy! It was true to her essence… I think I will do the same and I want to challenge you to think about it as well.
Here are some questions for reflection:
What is my legacy? When was the last time I took inventory of my relationships? How do I want people to remember me? How have I fully accepted myself and others? Have I been willing to love? Have I been willing to forgive? How can I leave this world a better place? What is more important… that I achieved or that I loved? Who can I call today, just to tell them I love them?
Life is URGENT… It is so important that we live each day as if it were our last!
Unconditional Love for everyone
Restore broken relationships
Give from a place of Love
Empower those who need lifting up
Nurture yourself and others with kindness
Trust that God has a phenomenal plan for all of us!
Do whatever it takes to live life without regrets!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Could a disrupted microbiome be making you sick? It is time to learn about what microbes could be missing from your gut. Join the 6-week Super Gut Course with William Davis, MD.
- August 1, through September 5, 2023
- Meet: Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm ET (All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed anytime.)
- Cost: $199.00 ($149.00 Early Registration Ends June 30th)
- Click Here to REGISTER or Learn More!
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- M3 Detox Experience – Mold Metals Microbes
- From Treatment To Recovery, With Support
- Co-Hosted with Lee Cowden, MD
- Learn from Thomas Levy, MD, JD, Jennifer Gramith ND, Doug Kau, how to Take Our Health Back!
- Cost: *$299.00 REGISTER NOW!
- *THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TESTING OR SUPPLEMENTS
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 3-day Fast & 1-Day Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
- online recordings for all live sessions.
- Cost: $149.00 (Supplies not included in price.)
- Click Here to learn how to give your body this gift!
- 3-day Fast & 1-Day Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 5/1/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ In 2010, psychiatrist Kelly Brogan, MD, did the unthinkable. She turned away from her prescription pad and did not look back. Instead, she takes a holistic approach to helping people overcome their struggles, including anxiety, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder. Dr. Brogan has seen the many sides of mental health. How much of our suffering is contributing to depression, anxiety, and other diagnoses? Dr. Brogan will make us aware of our attachment to suffering and how we can reconnect with our joy. (Aired 5/3/22)
Tuesday, 5/2/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ My friend Jana Schmidt, ND, PhD is a member of America’s Frontline Doctors and the Naturopathic Director at Gold Care. Every time Dr. Jana and I get together, I learn something new. Last time we were together she had made a dessert that was not gluten free. Although I did not eat the dessert, she taught me that this particular grain did not aggravate gluten sensitivities. Dr. Jana will tell us about einkorn flour and how we can create health, even with gluten intolerance.
Wednesday, 5/3/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Are you familiar with Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) bands? I LOVE My Bands! I love it when Mike DeBord, DC, President and CEO of B3 Sciences inspires us to break our limiting beliefs that we cannot build muscles when we have limitations in our health. What if there was a way to hack our body into growing strong muscles with half the weight and time? Dr. Mike will teach us the new science on building our muscles at any age and with health limitations! Click Here to learn more about the B3 Bands!
Thursday, 5/4/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ In the classroom, we have discussed how to boost our immunity, replenish our spirit, and remove any fear about the coronavirus… But while in quarantine, have you made any time to declutter your surroundings? ClutterBug, and recovering super slob turned organizing expert, Cassandra Aarssen, has made it her mission to teach us that we are not messy or lazy, rather, each of us has a different style of organization. Cassandra will share how we can use our quarantine time to discover how to organize our home and our lives. (Aired 5-5-20)
Friday, 5/5/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Once I heard teacher, author, and speaker, Robert Rountree, MD, say, “Hello Class!” I knew that whatever he said after that, would cause me to grow. One could say, he truly had me at “Hello!” Dr. Rountree has been providing a unique combination of traditional family medicine, nutrition, medical herbology, and mind-body, since 1983. He will share why most people do not react to the coronavirus and what would cause another person, with the same toxic overload, to die. (Aired 5-13-20)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
LIVE on: Telegram, Facebook, YouTube &
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com
LIKE & Follow Me: Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter
Subscribe: Website, Odysee, BitChute & YouTube!
On Demand: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio!