I am happy and proud to announce my “New Facelift!” Yeah, you heard it from me. I am not ashamed to admit it… Click Here Now, before you read anything else, and see my new changes!
As usual, I am being silly but I hope that if I ever choose to have a real facelift, you would still love me!
You might have a few questions about the changes and I hope I can answer them:
- You can still go to WhenYouNeedaFriend.com and it will automatically take you to my new domain name website, LillianMcDermott.com. Check out my new website and please remember, the website is a work in progress, just like me. If you have any recommendations, questions or concerns, feel free to email me. My email address remains the same: Lilly@WhenYouNeedaFriend.com
- You will not need to subscribe or register on the new website. We plan to transfer all the subscribers from WhenYouNeedaFriend.com to the new website. But if next week you do not get my blog, please let me know.
- Yes, I can now be found on iTunes Podcasts… WooHoo! (Many thanks to my wonderful husband, Robert, for learning how to do this and doing everything in his power to make it happen.) Click Here to learn how to subscribe to my new podcast. It’s pretty simple.
- In addition to my weekly blog, you will now receive a blog post each time a podcast is made available. When you subscribe to the Lillian McDermott iTunes podcast using a podcast app, the actual podcast will automatically be sent to you whenever they are published. (So cool!)
- I have a new theme song for the radio show, written just for me! One of the requirements to submit a podcast to iTunes is to own the license for any music played. (I am in the process of purchasing the rights to DC Talk’s version of “Lean on Me!” Once that happens, all of my shows will become a podcast and available through iTunes. But I might need to do a “fundraiser” for the costs. 😉 )
- Yes, the show is growing… So stay tuned for more updates, in the future!
I am still excited about all of last week’s shows… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to any of last week’s shows, they are updated daily on the website… Click Here to listen. Or you can subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and listen to the shows at your leisure. Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show!
Monday, 4-11-16 – 8 am to 9 am ~ Have you heard of a Cubic Zirconium Diamond? Well, did you know that you can get a Zirconium dental implant? My favorite dentist, Dr. Chris Edwards of Smile Design & Wellness Center, is scheduled to do his first Zirconium implant and he will share all the details, from A to Z!
Tuesday, 4-12-16 – 8 am to 9 am ~ Many people believe their religion is the only way to salvation. If fact, many wars, arguments and prejudices have been formed through the centuries. Let’s end the madness and arguments about the root of our faith… LOVE! I have asked Nora Bradbury and my dear friend Julie Mickler to help me with this conversation as we discuss Interfaith Relations.
Wednesday, 4-13-16 – 8 am to 9 am ~ It’s April and I wonder how you are doing on your decision to live a healthier life, go to the gym, and release weight? Dr. Linell King believes “Health is our True Wealth!” He will share why dieting does not work, give us tips on healthy lifestyles for busy executives and teach us four keys to keeping weight off and mastering our own vitality! Do you think he can do all that in less than one hour? We’ll see!
Thursday, 4-14-16 – 8 am to 9 am ~ I am so impressed with Dr. Kelly Brogan, MD. She is a functional psychiatrist and author of “A Mind of Your Own.” Her research has lead her down a path not taught in her medical education. She will share why she believes depression is NOT a disease but simply a symptom. Dr. Brogan will share information the pharmaceutical industry does not want you to know.
Friday, 4-15-16 – 8 am to 9 am ~ ♫Someone is knocking at the door. Somebody’s ringing a bell… It is time to Let’em In.♫ Oh Yeah, I believe it’s The IRS! I have received requests for information on The Affordable Care Act. So, did you receive subsidies? Did you earn income lower or higher than you expected? Well, our very own Dan Henn, CPA, and Tax Attorney, Wade Johnson, will answer your questions. (Email your questions to: Lilly@WhenYouNeedaFriend.com)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s all listen & learn together!
So talk to me, listen and we will all learn together…
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show
~ Weekdays from 8 am to 9 am ~
On “The Talk To Me Station” AM 1060 WMEL & Worldwide on WhenYouNeedaFriend.com
Listen on your Computer or Smart Phone by going to my homepage and scroll down to “Live” stream… It is that easy!