Last week I decided to take a little time off from being live in The Classroom. My body was telling me to rest. Did I listen? Absolutely… But I did not slow down completely.
There are many things that I do, that require a commitment of my time. For example, this blog that you are currently reading. I have no clue how many actually read it, but I believe it is essential part of honoring those who are willing to share their wisdom on The Classroom. (Perhaps, after you read this blog, you can reply to let me know that you read it. 😉
Preparing for the show/class takes a lot of my time. For me, it is an act of sacrificial love that I benefit from quite a bit, and I hope you do too.
Other things that keep me from total rest are the following:
- Each class must be scheduled with quality teachers ahead of time.
- I must be prepared, spirit, mind, and body, to listen to and coach the beautiful souls who trust me with their lives.
- Then, there are the side benefits, which are the workshops, summits, and other events. Once these are scheduled, even if I take time off, there are things that must be done.
There is another side of me who wants to play all day… Play with my husband, children, family, and friends. We love to entertain, which requires preparation and time, as well.
This last week, we enjoyed new and old friends and I loved every minute… Here are some highlights!
As I enter my 60th year and 12 years of The Classroom, I have been reflecting on the amount of stress I place on my body, knowingly and mostly unknowingly. I love EVERYTHING I do. It requires discipline to manage my down time… All the must do’s are my get to’s, but at what cost to my health?
So, the question for me is, and for all of us… How can I reduce stress in my life? Again, I love EVERYTHING I do! But what about you, am I the only one who feels this way? These are exactly the things we talk about in the I AM the SOLUTION Workshop.
This is the last week you can register to attend the I AM the SOLUTION virtual weekend workshop & Continuing Education for the Soul, March 17 – 19, 2023. Although I will be most present for everyone who will join us, I know God will reveal the different ways we can slow down, reduce stress, and savor each moment of our lives. Register Today!
Here are some important events happening in The Classroom that will help with creating positive change in your life:
- Take Back Your Life, Spirit, Mind & Body: You can discover new goals, release past trauma, learn to trust God, and embrace EVERYTHING in your life because it has purpose.
DIY WORKSHOPS TO HELP US GROW SPIRIT, MIND, & BODY:
- Get closer to God and learn the gifts & lessons from our ancestors that are so relevant to us today in these times.
- Click Here to purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: 100+ Lessons from the Exodus Bible Study with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of this EPIC course! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Learn what the Bible says about the end of times.
- Purchase the online digital version of the New Truths Series: Book of Revelation with Dr. Lorraine Day.
- Or you can ORDER the DVD version of the Book of Revelation Bible Study! Click Here to order your DVD set now!
- Are you having a symptom that your practitioner cannot figure out? Have you given up on feeling well? When was the last time you were symptom free? Perhaps you will find the solution you are looking for.
- Cost: *$299.00 REGISTER NOW!
- *THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TESTING OR SUPPLEMENTS
- Liver and Gallbladder fast/cleanse: Learn the function of the liver and gallbladder with Jennifer Gramith, ND, CLT of Rightway Health and Wellness.
- 30-Day Raw Vegan Challenge: Have you ever wondered what you would feel like if you only ate real food like nature intended? Well, I did, and it changed my life!
- Experience your 30 days with our original group!
- Learn tricks, tips, and most importantly, how to be healthy in an unhealthy world.
- The challenge runs anytime you want to start!
- Cost: $49.00 for online videos
- Accept the Challenge… Purchase Now!
- Roadmap to Health: Discover the roadmap to pain and symptom relief with Thomas Levy, MD, JD.
- Online recording of 6-hour workshop will be filled with real science and natural empowering remedies the allopathic community does NOT want you to know.
- Cost: $350.00
- Click Here to learn more and register!
I am still excited about all last week’s class sessions… Such great inspirational people who touched my life. I hope you enjoyed them as well. If you missed listening to or watching any of last week’s lessons, there are many ways you can still learn and grow. All new classes are updated to our website on the day they air (Click Here to listen). You can watch my past classes on YouTube, Facebook, Odysee and BitChute. You can also go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. search for “Lillian McDermott,” and listen to the “podclass,” at your leisure (Click Here to learn more). Let’s continue to Grow Together!
It is a new week and here is what’s happening on
The Lillian McDermott
Monday, 3/13/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ Our parents are our greatest teachers. They teach through their example. Well, as you know, my parents are showing me all the different things we need to consider as we get older. What if something happens to me or my spouse? How will our children know what to do? Michael Tricoli, Esq. is an incredible attorney who knows firsthand how difficult some of these decisions can be. Michael is back to share what we need to know as we face the end of life. Yes, this might be a difficult topic for some, but it is one that must be discussed. (Aired 3/22/22)
Tuesday, 3/14/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ When we hold on to past traumas, even when we ignore them and act as they never happened, it affects how we view others, our circumstances, and the world. How many times have you thought, “I’ve dealt with that” only to later find out that it is still affecting your health. Recall Healing expert Michelle LaMasa-Dawson, PhD, has helped us dive into the effects of emotions on the body. Dr. Michelle is back to discuss how emotions affect our heart.
Wednesday, 3/15/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Each year in the United States, about 264,000 cases of breast cancer are diagnosed in women and about 2,400 in men. About 42,000 women and 500 men in the U.S. die each year from breast cancer. Susan Wadia-Ells, PhD has a graduate degree in energy economics and political development and her PhD in women’s studies. She has spent a lifetime championing others. But when her best friend died of breast cancer, she became angry and wanted to research how to stop cancer! Susan will teach us how we can actively participate in Busting Breast Cancer and share Five Simple Steps to Keep Breast Cancer Out of Your Body.
Thursday, 3/16/23 WYNAF, Telegram, YouTube or Facebook LIVE 12:05 pm ~ Did you grow up in an intact home, or did your parents get a divorce? According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate for second marriages is even higher, with approximately 60-67% of second marriages ending in divorce. Author of Pathological Positivity, Paul Jenkins, PhD, is back to share how we as parents can achieve a child-centered home in a divided home.
Friday, 3/17/23 Facebook Watch Party 12:05 pm ~ How do you deal with the haters and critics in your life? Do you fight back? Do you feel the need to explain or convince the other person how you are right? Do you ignore, run away, or hold a grudge? How we respond when we face conflict can determine our state of mind and ultimately our health. I will share tips in dealing with conflict and how to release it so it does not affect our health. (Aired 3/23/22)
It is a busy week and I hope you will set your reminder to meet me on the air… Let’s listen, discuss, and all learn together!
The Lillian McDermott Radio Show/Classroom ~ When You Need a Friend…
Worldwide at WhenYouNeedaFriend.com